Mô tả công việc
The Deputy Tax & Accounting Officer is responsible to review accounting records in accordance with IFRS, and Vietnam Accounting System (VAS) requirements, prepare closing entries and ensure the tax declaration are correct and complied with statutory and governing law. He/ she is also required to support the Finance & Accounting Manager and the Senior Tax & Accounting Officer in annual statutory audits and tax audits.
The Deputy Tax & Accounting Officer supports the Finance & Accounting Manager and Senior Tax & Accounting Officer in preparing budgets and reports to Shareholders,
Lenders and Local Authority.
*** PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Book keeping
• Reviews daily bank entries prepared by accountants to correct if there is any mistakes;
• Prepares closing entries under VAS and IFRS;
• Prepares monthly/quarterly tax reports (VAT, FCT, CIT, other taxes) for the Company. Assist Finance and Accounting Manager with all tax issues;
• Prepares periodical and statutory reports as requested by the Treasurer and Admin Director, CFO, the President & CEO and the sponsors;
• Actively updates tax laws and regulations and any specific information related to the operation of the company;
• Performs other duties as assigned by the FAM
• Reviews expenses, bank and cash payment transactions recorded in accounting books by accountants;
• Checks the filing of accounting documents to make sure that the documents are placed in order;
• Obtains financial invoices from service providers/suppliers and checks if they are properly prepared/ written in accordance with the tax regulations such as Company name, address, tax code etc…;
• Prepares journal vouchers, key entries and supporting documents.
• Prepares month end closing entries: depreciation, allocation of prepayment, accrual of expenses, evaluate foreign currency balance;
• Checks payroll and prepare journal entry;
• Obtains original bank statements for all bank accounts, checks the bank reconciliation, identifies the mismatch and correction if needed;
• Prepares monthly financial report under both VAS and IFRS;
• Coordinates with tax advisor to prepare VAT and FCT return;
• Prepares monthly reports to Statistics Department and other accounting/tax reports to local Authority (if required);
• Coordinates with other accountants to process tax payment on time.
• Prepares actual group package reports and sends to Sponsors
• Updates asset list, perform quarterly asset count
• Coordinates with tax advisor to prepare tax returns, submit and follow up with Tax Authority if needed.
• Prepares annual group package report and sends to Sponsors
• Coordinates with Office Manager to prepare the following year’s budget
• Coordinates with external auditor to prepare audited financial reports
Yêu cầu công việc
•Bachelor degree or equivalent, on progress of obtaining ACCA or CPA Vietnam. Holder of ACCA or CPA Vietnam is an advantage
•At least four years working experience in relevant field in international organisations or foreign-owned companies
•Possesses excellent communications skills in English (both written and verbal as Conversational business level and able to communicate using basic vocabularies) and be computer literate
•Good interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skill and ability to work under high pressure with multi talks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, attractive salary
- Health check, Health insurance
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH điện nghi sơn 2
- Địa chỉ: