Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà IPC, 1489 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, TP. HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Deputy HRBP Manager – Operationss major role is to support HRBP Manager to provide effective HR partnership to Operations:
- Functional HR Strategy: full understanding of the overall HR vision, strategic drivers, must-win battles, HR agenda & activities, together with the partnered functions’ KPIs/ expectations/ priorities to support HRBP Manager and HR Team to achieve the aligned KPIs.
- Culture building: Support HRBP Manager in integrating corporate culture & Saint-Gobain Attitudes.Contribute in building HR’s culture and driving positive changes in behavior, culture, and values, whenever applicable.
- Compliance: Ensure all HR procedures related to performance management, recruitment, internal transfer/ promotion, termination, etc… are implemented properly & professionally.
- HR partnership: Find a professional and efficient way to approach key stakeholder of the partnered functions at the assigned levels (as stated in the job purpose part) and become their reliable HR Business Partner. Able to give input for HRBP Manager when justifying in all promotion/ transfer cases of Non-cadre level employees.
- Recruitment: Run full recruitment and selection process to fill up assigned vacancies at the partnered functions as headcount plan and arising needs
- Training & Development:
Support HRBP Manager in working with Plant Managers and PD pillar team for the efficient management of PD pillar at assigned plant.
Support HRBP Manager in working with Line Managers in identifying training needs for Non-cadre level employees and the execution of relevant training plan.
Follow up in their post training evaluation and development.
- Employee engagement & relations: Support HRBP Managers to conduct dialogue meetings and organize staff activities at a regular basis at the partnered functions to build rapport with employees and get insights for appropriate actions. Talk to and visit employees on a daily basis to build closer rapport with employees at the partnered functions. Support HRBP Manager in handling all related employee relations matters in a timely and efficient manner that is compliant to legal requirements.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: University degree, preferably in HR management/ business administration
- Work experience: At least 3 years of similar working experience at plants/ factories with good experience in general HR work
- Have strong passion to develop further in HR career.
- Possess a good sense of business acumen.
- People-oriented mindset
- Be able to work with less supervisory and deliver expected outcome results.
- Well organized & be able to work with a high level of details.
- Have “can-do attitude” always and a solution-oriented type of people.
- Good at Vietnamese & English communication (speaking & writing).