Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Rivera Park Saigon, Floor 02, No.7/28 Thanh Thai St., Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC., Vietnam | Level 8, CDC Building, 25 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Quản lý điều hành
Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Mô tả công việc
- Collaborate with Regional Cinema Manager to identify business practice and build up strategic Initiatives to achieve company goal and maximize CGV profit.
- Identify and minimize financial and operational losses and other risks to the business by ensuring strong financial systems and controls are in place and achieve a good rating in financial audits.
- Manage employees (full time and part-time) training and development. Report to Cinema Manager about staff performance.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Implement and execute Marketing programs, promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Comply and implement all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence and achieve above minimum expectations in Operational Reviews.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from University/College.
- 3-5 years working experience at the manager position in Hospitality Management (hotel & restaurant), Retail and Wholesale and Customer Service or related fields.
- Strong communication, customer service, leadership and sales skills.
- Advanced in English.
- Passion of movie, strive for result.