Mô tả công việc
1. The building Deputy Chief Engineers (DCE) primary responsible to assist the The Chief Engineer to oversee the efficient operation, preventive maintenance, repairs of all building systems (Mechanical, Electric, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire protection and security systems…)
2. The Deputy Chief Engineer is responsible for the daily operation, leadership and administration of the E&M Department with the objectives of safely, efficiently, and effectively operating machinery and systems in a budgeted cost-effective manner when the Chief Engineer is absent.
3. The Deputy Chief Engineer must ensure the highest level of professionalism, while meeting the clients needs. Be familiar with knowledge of codes, laws and regulations relating to the operation of the facility, and be able to implement and supervise activities to ensure the risk management is control.
4. The Deputy Chief Engineer reports directly to the Building Chief Engineer all daily operation, and functional lines report to the Property Manager or other superior Managers/Directors of the Mapletree as required.
ESSENTIAL DAILY DUTIES
1. Assist the Chief Engineer to tstablish the planning of maintenance of all plant and equipment of the building, determine each plant/equipment is maintained by in-house technician team or the outside service contractor.
2. On behalf of the The Chief Engineer to conduct and supervise periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, light electricity system (camera, public announcement, data network), fire protection system, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include, but are not limited to; air handling units (AHU), cooling tower, ventilation systems, water pumping systems, generator, fire pumps and all plumbing system components.
3. Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors and technicians when work cannot be performed in-house. Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintains log sheet of work order details.
4. Assit the CE to prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records; careful read and analysis the status of the equipment to ensure that it is normal operation and propose to the CE which equipment needs to be repaired / upgraded.
5. Do duty roster montly, assign technicians to check list all necessary equipment of the building every shift; prepare and maintain form of check list and monitor the results of the check list.
6. Control the usage of the Utilities (electricity and water) of the building; record, monitor and control the usage of electricity and water of the building by recording the consumption of the master electricity and water meter of the building daily. Prepare and maintain energy usage logs and well aware of the variable of the consumption of utilities usage daily.
7. Conduct, monitor and supervision of all plant/equipment are operated to provide services to tenants during building business hours accordingly as commitment.
8. Be familiar with the building Tenant Fiout guide and Tenant handbook; in order to giving the comment or consult on the tenant’s fitout drawing to the CE. Conduct, monitor all the fitout, repair work in the tenancies and the building in a safety manner and comply with the building’s rules and regulations.
9. Familiar with all emergencies cases of the building and respond quickly to any emergency situations.
10. Perform and/or oversee electrical and plumbing repair and troubleshooting.
11. Perform and/or oversee frequency maintenance, testing and supervision of the relevant safety authority for equipment required the routine safety inspection or environmental protection like elevators, chillers, anti-lighting system and sewage testing plant…
12. Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the buildings tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
13. Prioritize service calls from tenants and follow-up upon completion. Be responsive to tenant complaints in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
14. Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend equipment/service upgrades;
15. Orders parts and supplies as required, and maintains stock and inventory control;
16. Support the CE on planning and controlling annual and capital budgets of the E&M Department;
17. Inventory and prepare Inventory Check List M&E items in the tenancy before handing over to the Tenant or taking back from the tenant.
18. Implement and train to staff all relevant work procedures, work guidelines. Be familiar with and conform to all written and software of standard operating procedures (SOP) and standard application procedures (SAP) associated with the building by the company;
19. Ensure the cleanliness and appearance of all work areas; ensure the smoothly operation within the E&M team;
20. Maintain training and re-training all technician, supporting for their meet the requirement performance and duties;
21. Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
2. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/OTHER SKILLS AND ABILILITES:
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Minimum of 3 years experiences in building operations, engineering and equipment and systems maintenance; at the equivalent position or above.
3. Knowledge and understanding of blueprints.
4. Strong customer service, communication and computer skills.
5. The DCE will have the ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos, with the ability to write simple correspondence, instructions and will also have the ability to explain issues in a clear and basic format dealing with operational and mechanical systems.
6. Can speak and write English fluently’
7. Can use the normal Microsoft Office (Email, Winword, Excel, Power point and AutoCAD)
Other Job Requirements:
1. Available and on call as required.;
2. Maintain good relationship with internal department of the Company; relevant authorities and contractor services providers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
- Annual leave days up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance(BHXH-YT-TN)
- Annual trip, flexible benefits, self- development scheme,training sponsorship,free parking motobike
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mapletree vietnam management consultancy co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: