Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th floor, Samco Building, 326 Vo Van Kiet, Co Giang Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Vận tải - Lái xe
Vật tư-Thiết bị
Mô tả công việc
- Demand forecasts (forecasts of operations, business), sales forecasts for many period, revenue and supply chains regional and national.
- Reviewing, evaluate previous business trends, preparing forecast data, developing forecasting models and evaluating forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research with relevant division to compare significant differences, adjust the forecasting & updated sales and marketing practices.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and Product Management to understand Demand forecast.
- Enhance co-operation and consistency by working closely with sales, marketing and Inventory Management to ensure that current information and forecasts are accurate.
- Provide inputs for organization and planning. Provide goods in developing Inventory resolution strategies for existing items, inventories, new products.
- Closely Coordinate and communicate the action plan with the Inventory and supply team of the area and purchasing team
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelors degree in Statistics, Foreign Trade, Logistic or Business Administration
- Skills: Effective communication in English & Vietnamese, Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft applications especially excellent use of Excel
- Experience: 4-years + experience in supply chain management, Demand planning, data analysis, statistics, planning or similar functions.
- Qualities: Good at analyzing data and number-oriented, Able to work under pressure and priority focus