Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Lot E1, Trung tam street, Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc District, Long An Province
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Develop and follow demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
• Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations relating to specific portion of the product for guidance of production workers.
• Prepare shop work orders for materials and product processing and coordinate with schedulers to ensure that items are being processed according to specifications and time requirements.
• Ensure supervised department meets daily/annual goals. Partner with Operations to achieve production goals
• Proactively communicate supply chain issues and provide alternatives.
• Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Materials Management, and/or Logistics to the completion of complex assignments.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree, at least 2+ years SML or related experience.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements.
• Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
• General Supply Chain, Materials Management, and Logistics knowledge.
• Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Green Belt or ELS certification preferred.