Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Primary Purpose and Scope:
The Distribution Centre Manager is responsible to plan, co-ordinate, monitor and control all operational aspects of appointed customer contract, to ensure the achievement of service and budget objectives, development of operations human resources, building strong relationships with key customer managers and Linfox supplier organizations, and with management teams of other Linfox operations within Vietnam.
Accountabilities and Key Result Areas:
- Develops and recommends improvements to warehouse & distribution systems, processes and practices, including new technology support, which will improve operational efficiency and productivity in particular safety, environment and quality.
- Contributes to achieving the strategic business plan for the Retail Stream by aligning operations objectives and outcomes with those of the Stream Establishes, maintains and enhances positive relationships with customer as measured by customer feedback and surveys.
- Supports the activities of Warehouse and Transport Managers at all customer sites to ensure service delivery standards and customer expectations are met as measured by Linfox and Customer KPI’s.
- Delivers Linfox services to customer in a manner that achieves agreed outcomes with respect to budgets and business plan forecasts.
- Ensures agreed measures for cost budget and service Key Performance Indicators for customer sites are met.
- Appropriately utilizes subcontracted workforce to minimize cost, maximize flexibility and efficiency of operations.
- Ensures maximum utilization of staff, equipment and facilities by appropriate prioritization and resourcing as per agreed cost budgets
Yêu cầu công việc
Detailed knowledge of logistics management, gained through at least five years of operational experience
A knowledge of environmental issues
Well developed customer service skills and focus
Ability to communicate effectively across a range of organizational levels, from senior managers to warehouse operatives and drivers
An understanding of the relevant union and general industrial/employee relations
An understanding of basic financial planning, accounting and reporting practices
Sound written communication and report preparation skills
Effective time management skills
Experience in managing multi-site operations
Experience in set up new DC/ Warehouse
A knowledge of WMS, SAP systems