Mô tả công việc
Provide first level support to managers regarding the life cycle of their computational models, including validation and production. Ensure the smooth functioning of our model testing and production system, and also to ensure that all datasets used by the models are always available and reliable.
* Monitor the model production and testing processes, identify and troubleshoot issues, and apply fixes
* Work with users to address their questions regarding model testing, production, data sets
* Administrate user access to data, perform audits and track usage
* Compile and analyse dataset and model production statistics and produce specialized reports
* Operate our data processing framework
* Design, implement and enhance scalable monitoring applications and tools
Yêu cầu công việc
*Background in technical support engineer
*Excellent skill in SQL: can write complex/sophisticated SQL to quickly retrieve the information and locate the problem
*Background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math or Physics.
*Analytical skills, detail oriented, multitasking
*Experience in writing report of the system in good format and help pushing the development of the system is a BIG PLUS
o Linux/Unix, write bash shell to perform text-processing tasks
o Python, Perl scripting is a Plus
Why you should apply for this position:
*Work with top internal experts in this field
*Dynamic creative and transparent environment
*Have a chance to rotate other countries.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos search
- Địa chỉ: