Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 45a Nguyễn Thông, Phường 7, quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
We’re looking for a pragmatic, detail-oriented Data Analyst to join the data team at PMAX
You’ll be responsible for collecting, maintaining and analyzing data that can be translated into insights to improve efficiency of operation, to make decisions as well as create new revenue stream from data
You will be an expert in managing and analyzing large sets of data, maintaining data integrity and communicating relevant insights to the company.
The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with other Data professionals, engineers, and business or operations experts to understand and address their data needs.
*Responsibilities for Business Data Analyst
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency/quality and create competitiveness advantage for PMAX
• Own and maintain all dashboards, ongoing reporting reports, and ad hoc requests from the organization.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to turn data into insights and suggest changes needed for PMAX process or product.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs. Use data to answer key questions about the business. Be the go to person for any ad-hoc data-related questions.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 2+ years of experience in data, consulting, analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig.
• Experience with data visualization tools.
• Great project management skills and the ability to bring the abstract into focus.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Data-oriented personality, great communication skills, and an excellent eye for details.
• BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is a plus.