Mô tả công việc
This position is to be responsible to operate the customer operations to ensure in the delivery best-of-class service to internal and external customers. This candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. This candidate must be a self-starter, who is able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This candidate must be a team player to ensure good working cooperation between the different Business units locally and regionally.
The candidate’s secondary responsibilities will be to support the Products and the Business Units in advisory and other custom-related matters. The candidate is also responsible for supporting the Sales & Marketing in the commercial development of the Customs Brokerage services.
• Guide and support all functions (Air, Ocean, Logistics, Energy Solutions, Marketing & Sales as well as ISPs).
• Liaise with customs authorities.
• Support the functions and business units and monitor their operative tasks to ensure legal compliance with customs and other regulations.
• Analyze breaches/irregularities, coordinate corrective actions with other functions (e.g. Products or Legal) and the BUs and take the lead for critical breaches (e.g. withdrawal of business critical licenses).
• Perform internal reviews of adherence to global and country standards as well as customer SOPs with regards to customs brokerage and related taxes at BU level.
• Ensure compliance with global and country subcontractor management policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the KPIs are being achieved by the subcontractors
• Work with suppliers to improve their service if KPIs are not being met
• Support Sales, Air, Ocean and Logistics functions in selling Customs Services by providing expert know-how in sales and tender processes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Knowledge of all relevant customs, foreign trade and respective fiscal- & tax regulations
• Functional know-how in air / ocean / logistics including overall understanding of business processes and independencies
• Understanding of PA strategy and products
• Industry background air / sea / logistics of minimum 1 years
• Audit and investigative skills to evaluate customs compliance and offer risk mitigation
• Individual Customs license as required by and available from Customs regulatory authorities
• Undergraduate university or college degree in a related field. Graduate degree a plus.
• Fluent in English
• MS Office skills
• Profound knowledge of customs software
• Good knowledge regarding PA IT systems
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: panalpina world transport ltd.
- Địa chỉ: