Mô tả công việc
• Supervise the daily activities in the Customer Service Import Department of 8 staff.
• Work closely with Global Service Center team to monitor performance to improve processes.
• Handle specific vessel manifest.
• Monitoring elsewhere freight/charges, check and complete outstanding invoice.
• Handle ICCL report and other reports requested by Management.
• Communicate timely with Oversea offices (POL, transit port) and attend to customers queries.
• Manage overdue containers and process Abandoned shipments as and when required.
• Comply to Quality Environmental Management Systems (QEM)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent
• At least 5 years working experience in Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies, preferably with Import Documentation experience.
• Possess supervisory skills and experience to lead a team is preferred.
• Proficient in both spoken and written English
• Proficient in MS Office
• Leadership and people management skills
• Customer orientation and service mentality
• Communication and dealing with customers skills
• Problem solving, initiative and team spirit
Please send your application and CV to our address below before 30 Sep 2019
Hapag-Lloyd (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
Unit 02+03, 16th floor, Vincom Centre
72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with Company Policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: hapag - lloyd vietnam
- Địa chỉ: