Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 41A Nguyen Phi Khanh, Tan Dinh, Dist.1, HCMC
Mức lương: 15 - 20 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Receive inquiry from existing clients, check rates with overseas office and carriers, vendors
- Send quotation to client and follow up feedback.
- Work closely with Sales Support and Salesperson to gain the business.
- Liaise with overseas office to arrange booking (freehand)
- Receive Pre alert/ Pre advice from overseas (nominated)
- Dispatch booking confirmation/ pre alert/ pre advice to OPS team.
- Revise shipping docs and follow up shipment from A to Z.
- Update timely status of shipments to clients.
- Handle all complaints/ issues during the shipment progress included but not limited to cargo delay, cargo found irregularity, etc.
- Proactively provide solutions and escalate to superior in time.
- Identify issues affecting work progress and recommend solutions.
- Receive A/N, Debit Note, Draft Invoices prepared by OPS team and send to client.
- Liaise with 3rd party to arrange trucking & customs (if any).
- Maintain and update accurate information in the companys operating systems / customized reporting systems.
- Coordinate with other Departments to provide an outstanding service to clients.
- Other duties as required
Yêu cầu công việc
• Freight forwarding knowledge with all ship-modes (Sea, Air, Local transportation)
• English is a must. Korean is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Customer orientation.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook.
• Good discipline.
• Organizational skills to handle multiple shipments simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Take Initiative, teamwork, self-motivated, detailed.
• Positive attitude with “can do” mindset.
• Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of a. hartrodt.
- Full Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance according to the Labor law
- 12 days annual leave and 3 days medical leave.
- 13th month salary
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Modern, dynamic & friendly working environment.
- Excellent candidate can be considered for Team Leader
Working hour: Mon – Fri from 8:00 to 17:00, Sat: 8:00 - 12:00 ( 1 time/ month)
***Note: Ha Noi position: 6-month contract.
Ha Noi office: Suite A01, CoGo Business Center, 3rd floor, Viet Tower Building, No.01 Thai Ha Street, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi