Mô tả công việc
- Assist the Tracing Supervisor to carry out relevant Customer Service staff orientation programs and on- the-job training for CSA recruits
- Provide full tracing services for customers by investigating shipment incidents involving undelivered, returned, misrouted, delayed, lost damaged shipments etc.
- Handle all trace enquiries in accordance with service standards and processes.
- Deliver best in class customer service by fulfilling each customer’s unique needs while adhering to companys policies
- Respond to customer queries regarding information on prices, customs requirements etc
- Liaise with other departments and Operations to address issues on service recovery
- Confidently and knowledgably handle customer complaints whilst maintaining composure and take all possible actions to resolve issues (without over-committing) to the customers full satisfaction
- Handle any overflow of calls from the Frontline where necessary
- Adhere to existing customer service procedures as outlined in the department manuals while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility when handling traces
- Highlight areas for improvement, with suggested solutions – to improve company’s procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customers’ experience with the company.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 years experience as Customer Service Agent in Logistics/ Import/Export Industry
- English skill (excellent)
- Major in Foreign Trade (preferable)
- Typing skills (at least 30 wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Technical Skills (Telephone systems, Order/Shipment Track & Trace Systems and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Certified International Training Program
- Training, Health Club and Sport Club
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: dhl-vnpt express ltd.
- Địa chỉ: