Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary: The Customer Experience Supervisor takes active leader role to carry out action plans, projects to execute company’s Total Customer Experience Strategy in delivering and innovating customer relationship, dedication and satisfaction across customer journey.
His/her key accountabilities include:
• Implement Customer Experience projects and initiatives in all pillars People – Product/Process – Technology – Physical Interactions to ensure customer experience improvements delivered
• Proactively identify room for improvement in customer experience and manage a list of fixed required to address them
• Develop detailed execution planning and align relevant business departments to achieve the goal
• Continuously review customer journey and interactions across the company through the customer eyes and put in place several building blocks of a comprehensive improvement in customer experience
Yêu cầu công việc
Job Specification / Possible Profile
1. Education background - University Graduated
2. Minimum Experience
- Preferable experience in Digital Transformation project management and execution
- 03 years working experience in hospitality industry preferably in consumer finance, banking or other relevant business sector
- Experience in Project implementation is an advantage
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills
- Highly “customer focus”
- Technology innovation oriented
- Be able to multi-task and adhere to timelines
- Communication and influencing skills will be exceptional and always deliver a positive outcome, even where conversations are challenging.
- Have execution capabilities – engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
− To get deep understanding and fully comply with (1) Corporate Integrity Policies (including: policies of Conflict of Interest, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (Gift &Entertainment register), (2) Anti-Money Laundering Policy & Countering Terrorism Financing; (3) and regulation on your roles and responsibilities in operational manual.
− To be responsible for reporting suspected incidents of fraud.
− This job description is reviewed on annually basis and subject to change upon business requirement.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential