Mô tả công việc
- Ensure customs clearance and proper declaration are in compliance with Vietnam Customs requirements (Valuation, Country of Origin, Tax Refund, Liquidation).
- Conduct periodic audits and risk assessment activities to determine the main areas of compliance risk.
- Identify duty recovery opportunities (tax refund, Import C/O).
- Develop implement and maintain in Global Import /Export and Compliance Program, as well as management team staffs.
- Manage and report Customs Brokers and Performance, and review the Import / Export result.
- Responsible for supporting specific Vietnam government policies and procedure as it related to Customs.
- Provide advice and guide to senior Leader on the complex application and implementation of Export/Import regulations.
- Drive Customs compliance goals and objective and perform audit activities in accordance with government regulations.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree with more than 10 years experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Customs officials.
- English reporting and specking skill highly desirable.
- Problem solving and analytical skill.
- Change management, communicates effectively, build commitment.
- Ability to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Knowledge of SAP will be preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus
- Premium Insurance
- Shuttle Bus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: samsung electronics hcmc ce complex
- Địa chỉ: