Mô tả công việc
1. Curriculum and Assessment
• Initiate and implement improvement of the curriculum, including development of programs/courses and standards
• Revise and confirm monthly curriculum work plan as per master work plan
• Conduct a regular review of program structure and content for continuous improvement
• Ensure that framework, goals, outcomes, lesson plans, instructional materials or other appropriate curricular concerns are aligned across the school.
• Ensure curriculum standards are in compliance with regulatory requirements
• Implementation of programs to improve student performance in industry-relevant knowledge and skills
• Develop and update program and course assessment systems including the development and implementation of policies on assessment, grade summary, progress reports etc.
• Plan and prepare reports and special projects as assigned which relate to curriculum and standards
• To schedule the use of the Training Kitchen for the various programs and to coordinate with the personnel in-charge so as to ensure optimal usage of the facilities
• Conduct training of Culinary Training Courses to a high standard
• To manage disciplinary issues of students and escalate where appropriate
• Conduct leisure programs for partners or clients as and when scheduled
• Assist, to purchase equipment, food and other raw materials needed for the proper functioning of the School, including selecting the right suppliers and comparing quotations from different suppliers regularly to ensure we are enjoying competitive prices.
• Manage raw materials and stock to ensure an appropriate stock, including keeping track of expiry dates of all materials and food items.
• Implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the operations of the school including but not limited to stock re-order system, storage procedures, stock requisition and write-off procedures.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Management
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma holder and above (culinary diploma issued by a Vocational college or above is a must)
• Minimum 3 years’ working experience preferably in the F&B Education Industry. Reference letter from previous company in position as a Culinary instructor is a must.
• Approved certifications in training (issued by a vocational centre or above), assessment and curriculum development
• Able in English (speaking/listening). Candidate is required to have A1/ Toeic 350/ Ielts 3.5 or above
• Strong in classroom, kitchen and events scheduling
• Strong in communications skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organisational skills and detail-oriented
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications. IT cert (basic level or above) is a must
• Proactively finding new and better ways to accomplish the work
• Identifying problems early and seeking solutions
• Adopting all professional standards and processes
• Producing high quality and reliable work.
• Getting results through personal proficiency, continuous learning is encouraged.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Various opportunities for learning and development
- Dynamic and fun work environment
- Staff discount for dining and purchasing products
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: q industries & trade co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: