Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- To report on a timely basis the costs of raw materials and other supplies as they relate to the Food and Beverage Department. To monitor and maintain control of revenue and expenditure cycles.
- Interface with Department Heads from time to time particularly with food and beverage, credit control, data processing and engineering. To communicate effectively with staff at all levels in achieving meaningful and timely information flow.
- Monitor the ordering, purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing functions.
- Check food, beverage and general receiving reports, issues and transfer.
- Prepare Daily Food Cost Reports and sending by weekly.
- To evaluate maximum and minimum stocks and have effective stocks.
- Posting invoice in Sun System, doing some month end journal in Cost section.
- Officer Check Editing and month end journal entry.
- Costing of special events for banqueting.
- To prepare and analyze monthly Food & Beverage potentials.
- Stocktake of Production Inventories on an annual basis or as required.
- To take charge of the month end inventory counts and to produce the month end Food & Beverage control report.
- Assist Food & Beverage Department in menu planning by means of costing, portion sizes, recipes, standardized menu, item presentation to ensure food cost objectives are met.
- Assessing the popularity of each item on the menu of various Outlets by means of menu engineering on a quarterly basis.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by respective managers and hotel management.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 2 years experience in the similar position at a 5 start hotel.
- Experienced in Cost Control segment.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good English (both written and verbal).
- Team work.