Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Cost and Budget Control Coordinator/Supervisor will play a key role in assimilating, analyzing and presenting financial information to internal stakeholders will coordinate the preparation, reviewing and updating of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets using excel & supporting tool.
- Responsible for management the list of accounts and cost splitting methods.
- Responsible for the accumulation of necessary estimates and data from all departments, functions and studios in the region to be used as a basis of preparing annual budget, cost proposals, reviewing actual cost and following up resolution for errors in the accounting book if any.
- Responsible for ensuring budget control guidelines and processes are complete, up to date and understood.
- Performing audits the budget control during the year to ensure proper implementation of the guidelines.
- Performing analysis data to prepare monthly review and presentation about gaps between budgets and actual expenses across studios in the region.
- Reviewing monitor, audit and supervise the budget update. Ensuring the availability of monthly closing report to CFO and review with HQ.
- Responsible for coordinating audits, following up development, maintenance and management finance management tool
- Perform ad hoc tasks as needed and upon assignment
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Background of finance and accounting;
- Experience in cost & budget control field;
- Team lead/ coordinator experience is preferable;
- Good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork;
- Ability to meet deadlines; deliver reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Continuous learning and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gameloft
- Địa chỉ: