Mô tả công việc
The incumbent will be part of UOB Vietnam Finance & Corporate Services, focusing on day-to-day property related matters for the bank office(s), involving maintenance works, project management works, lease management and general services.
• Ensure that routine housekeeping works are performed satisfactorily as per requirements
• Ensure that routine checks and inspections of M&E equipment and follow up rectification works are carried out
• Liaise with consultants, end users, contractors, vendors, and authorities etc in the respective areas of project work and renovations and to execute delivery of projects within time, cost and quality expectations, in accordance to the Bank’s standard, contract specifications & regulatory requirements
• Perform building administration tasks like preparation of budget, project cost estimates, plans & reports, maintenance schedules, etc.
• Liaise with landlord on the provision of a comfortable and pleasant working environment for staff.
• Oversee general services like mail services, procurement and record archival.
• Ensure adherence to all prescribed procedures and rules & regulations of the Authorities and Group.
• Any other duties assigned by the management.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in facilities, M&E, property, building, estate management or equivalent from a recognized institution
• Possesses minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences
• Effective supervisory and leadership skills
• Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active and able to work independently with sound technical knowledge to deliver results within tight deadlines
• Knowledge in AutoCAD, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and active working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: united overseas bank (vietnam) limited
- Địa chỉ: