Mô tả công việc
The position is accountable for proactively soliciting, contracting and driving business from local corporate accounts along with finding new accounts to steal share from the competition. Handling all sales opportunities out of the company that requires a hotel focusing on Special Corporate. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal revenue sales goals and key sales objectives.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
• Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
• Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
• Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
• Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Provides accurate, complete and effective turnover to Event Management.
Managing Sales Activities
• Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
• Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
• Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
• Understands the overall market - competitors strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
• Closes the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
• Gains understanding of the locations primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
• Supports the companys service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the companys customer service standards.
• Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- 02 months of probation with Full salary| Service charge| Social Insurance
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th month salary
- Special medical insurance package for managers
- Special discount rate applying for managers
- Inspiring workplace with amazing teammates
- 05 working days | 02 day-off per week
- Free duty meal | Uniform provided by hotel | Free yoga classes
- Opportunity to join training courses which is conducted by regional team
- Annual vacation | Annual health check | Other benefits according to hotel policy.
- Career path in the most respected and prestigious hotel companies in the world.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 01 year experience in the same position & Management level
- Good English & Excellent Communication & Leadership skills
- Hotel background is highly preferred
- Send your CV (Picture attached & Subject: Candidate Name - Position) for your application
- Interview appointment will be set up only to potential candidate at the soonest.
- Official Recruitment Fanpage: JW Marriott Hanoi Career Opportunities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive remuneration package & 13th Month salary &02 months probation (Paid full salary & servi
- International training course - Summer vacation & annual health check & Other benefits according to
- 05 working days & 02 day-off per week - Uniform & Duty meal provided by hotel
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: jw marriott hotel hanoi
- Địa chỉ: