Mô tả công việc
Scope of Work
The Content Writer will report directly to the Director of Communications and be responsible for writing and editing content for use by Fulbright University Vietnam.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Content Writer’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Content creation and copywriting for all public facing documents;
• Establishing content review process for all web and social media accounts; and
• Liaising between all internal teams at Fulbright to ensure content consistency across all platforms.
Contribute to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
• Experience creating internal process for content review and consistency
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Fluency in English and Vietnamese
• Strong, thoughtful and discerning writing and editorial skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to be both analytical and creative
• Knowledge of Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Ability to work well on a team and independently and feel most comfortable in a highly collaborative environment that demands a high degree of adaptability while maintaining the utmost quality of work
• Strong alignment with Fulbright’s educational mission and a passion for education
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, a resume, and portfolio via VietnamWorks. The position will remain open until filled. Applications must be received by December 17, 2018 for fullest consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: