Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 7th Floor, 801 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• To ensure quality of the works on site following as contract’s requirement and government construction law’s requirement about real quality and documents & records quality.
• Assists Project Deputy Director (DDD) in implementing the policies of Company and the internal policies and procedure of Department.
* Client satisfaction and improvement:
• Coordinate with PDD to establish and maintain a system for receiving and reporting Client complaints.
• Analyzing clients’ requirements and advising on building programs, materials and costs.
• Suggest improvement areas and monitor.
* Human resources:
• Work with PDD to prepare the total staff requirements and monthly recruitment plan.
• Work with PDD to prepare the staff training budget and yearly training plan.
• Find all ways to create teamwork and cooperation between all department staff.
* Department Administration:
• Reviews plans prepared by staff.
• Prepare department administrative procedures & monitor implementation.
• Assist PDD to set up policy for internal/external communication, including emails, notices etc.
• Maintaining & controlling all records at Project Department are managed effectively.
• Assist PDD to identify issues for improving management of projects, set targets for implementation.
• Train staff in the management of Project schedules including baselines, tracking progress and working toward milestones.
• Support PDD to focus on the skills and responsibilities of site managers and follow construction Managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Client Communication:
• Coordinate with PDD in working with clients at their decision making levels, i.e. able to negotiate contracts, budgets.
* Supervising Responsibilities:
• As the need arises must be able to conduct Site management to attain specific project objectives.
* Experience required:
• 5 years experience with at least 1 building grade 1 or 02 buildings grade 02 in Construction Manager
• He can speak English or Chinese
• Graduate from Construction University at least 05 years
• He agrees to work outside HCM city
• Minimum - University Degrees Engineering/ Architecture/ Project Manager.
• Preferred - Master’s or higher degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Project Manager.
• Minimum - Fluent English speaking & writing skills.
• Minimum - Vietnamese speaking, reading skills.
• Experience with AutoCAD and MS Office.
• Good organization and planning, multi-tasking skills.
• Strong management and delegation abilities.
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Capable in managing all relevant work to meet deadlines.
• Dynamic, independent and hard-working.