Mô tả công việc
The main goal of the LG Computer Science Program is to improve student learning in STEAM education and to inspire students to consider careers in the math and sciences. We also want to build a strong program so that our students can eventually participate in LEGO Robotics competition.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, skilled and creative Computer Science/Robotics Teacher to join the LG team. Our Computer Science/Robotics teacher will be an important part of our enrichment teaching team, supporting the school in its ability to offer high-quality education to our student body. The program will focus primarily on an introduction to computer programming using curriculum developed by MIT Scratch programming language and a basic introduction to robotics using Lego Mindstorms and WeDo.
• Collaborate with a certified teacher and co-teach Robotics and Coding classes
• Model how to program and build structurally sound robots using the LEGO Mindstorms and WeDo Robotics Kit, and support groups of students in building and programming their own.
• Teach elementary school students the principles of Robotics including the functions of power source, sensors, motors and structural members of a robot.
• Document the students individual and group progress throughout the program.
• Support students during independent homework time
Yêu cầu công việc
• Required: ability to acquire a working knowledge of LEGO robotics, problem-solving skills, and simple computer programming skills
• Required: strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary-aged children in a co-teaching capacity
• Preferred: computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics
• Preferred: experience working with children.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, bonus
- 12 days leave a year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: