Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 10th floor, Maple Tree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Development, implement & execute total rewards strategies, policies, projects, programs and processes (40%)
- Independently advises and consults with Cargill HR, management, and employees regarding the interpretation and delivery of complex Total rewards policies, programs and processes within the region.
- Assesses individual situations and provides guidance to the appropriate solution.
- Collaborate, lead and champion change with key internal and external stakeholders, peers, and leadership members to ensure acceptance of new solutions and related processes.
- Provide expertise and identification/execution of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Independently lead complex local / regional compensation projects including incentive design/ banding projects
* Relationship Management (25%)
- Utilizes full total rewards knowledge to provide consult/advice to HR, managers and employees on complex Total Rewards issues/activities.
- Understands vendor role in Compensation processes and continuously assess to ensure most effective partnership based on Compensation objectives. Holds vendor accountable to contracted SLAs and navigate through potential issues.
- Provides business/functional insight to projects and processes within the region.
- Partners with other compensation members to ensure globally consistent services as well as knowledge sharing within the team.
- Persuade stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, and concepts by leveraging in-depth and broad knowledge over several process areas
Total rewards Governance & compliance (15%)
- Under limited supervision, consults HR and business leaders/managers in regards to variances exceptions to total rewards policies and programs and champions defined governance process for approvals (including benefits).
- Guides/Reviews/Performs activities to ensure the consistent application of Total rewards philosophy and standards, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements for the region, working with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Understands local laws and regulations to ensure that all legal aspects and taxes are understood and accurate.
* Total rewards Data research, analysis & tools (10%)
- Independently conducts necessary research and analysis to provide Compensation recommendations to customers.
- Prepares Total rewards reports/materials for use by HR and managers.
- Under limited supervision, guides/reviews/performs the design, implementation and maintenance of Total rewards tools and resources.
* Strategic projects (10%)
- Participate in and/or lead projects affecting total rewards in the region, which can include, MADJV projects, compensation analytics projects, incentive design and implementation projects.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 5- 8+ years of compensation experience
• Strong understanding of total rewards principles and programs
• Excellent customer service, collaboration and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to partner and influence employees at all levels of the organization including key business leaders
• Advanced analytical skills and detail orientation
• Strong project management capability and change implementation on total rewards programs
• Focus on continuous improvement
• High level of tact and ability to handle sensitive compensation and financial information
• Ability to communicate effectively and with empathy to a wide range of people across multiple regions and cultures
• Ability to interface effectively within a virtual global team environment and partner with multiple HR and management business partners
• Ability to be flexible in a changing and ambiguous environment
• Demonstrated record of promoting an inclusive environment and seeking ways to integrate diverse populations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Fluent in English
• Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources
• Familiarity with Compensation technology platforms (Success Factors preferred)