Mô tả công việc
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for a passionate Communication Coordinator working for our Gameloft studio located in Da nang, to be in charge of making our studio a great place for talents to work at. In specific, it will be your mission to develop promote our company values, culture and employee relations.
As a member of HR team, the Communication Coordinator is accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Implement the annual South-East Communication strategy at local level, and in coordination with the relevant teams.
- Plan and organize employee activities, events and communication operations (80% internal and 20% external);
- Initiate new communication ideas and/or events to be implemented for our studio;
- Animate proactively all available communication channels concerning our studio;
- Participate in other HR operations and projects;
- Be a practical adviser for different teams in the studio in organizing their team building.
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- 2 year experience in Marketing or PR, with actual achievements in events organization;
- Strong interest in communication, keeping oneself updated on the latest trends;
- Excellent oral and written skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Experience working with a designer (skills to brief, guide, give efficient feedback);
- Critical thinking, using logical and reasoning to approach efficiently problems;
- Multi-tasking and excel in a fast-paced environment, working independently as well as part of a
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Problem Solving skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Ability to take responsibility for own actions, completing them on time, with 100% quality and calculated
- Strong innovation ability (original thinking and creativity, resourcefulness, suggestions for improving
work, innovative approaches and ideas)
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Creative workplace with international teams of talents
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Continuous learning and career growth
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: gameloft
- Địa chỉ: