Mô tả công việc
1. Carry out regular container and general cargo market update, research and analysis.
2. Approach general cargo customers (Project cargo, break-bulk, dry-bulk and passenger ships) to sell our terminal service.
3. Propose handling rates to CM manager and when approved, to negotiate with customers.
4. Prepare and do presentation to customers about our Terminal.
5. Prepare offer/ quotation/ commercial agreements and send to customer.
6. Keep regular contact with both existing and potential clients and maintain relationship.
7. Perform profitability analysis/revenue record on various commercial projects and business requirements.
8. Coordinate with internal stake-holders and support operation/ invoicing/ customer satisfaction.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from College/University, at least 5 years working for international forwarding or shipping company.
- Priority for ex-shipping line employee of operation department.
- Experience in port, shipping and logistics industry is preferred.
- Good command of English, computer skills (ppt. especially).
- Analytical and report making skills.
- Out-going personality.
- Male is preferred.
- Working in HCMC (Unit 603, 6th Floor, Royal Tower A, 235 Nguyen Van Cu Boulevard, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam).
- Working hours: Monday – Friday.
Contact person: Ms. Hoa
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Misfit Wearable device for each new employee
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your family
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: saigon international terminals vietnam limited-sitv
- Địa chỉ: