Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 20th Floor, TNR Tower, 180 - 192 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Quận 1
Hạn nộp: 13/09/2019
Lượt xem: 29
Cập nhật: 17/08/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- The primary purpose of the position is to provide IT support and management in line with the strategies of Linfox Asian Business Units for Mekong Delta. The role will liaise with other SCSIT team members in support of IT projects and with operational team to understand new business, acquisition, transition and operational requirements.
- The position will have the responsibility to provide effective IT service management of infrastructure, support, applications and network while delivering and supporting IT services that is appropriate to the business and operational requirements, ensuring the service level and operational level meet corporate standards.
- In addition, this position will provide support and skillset to manage the projects and opportunities across Linfox’s warehouse and transport operations as part of the Supply Chain Solutions Group.
- The role requires effective communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work closely with the Asia IT Managers, the Mekong Delta management team and customers to influence and support key stakeholders. The person fulfilling this position needs to adhere rigidly to the processes and procedures implemented across SCSIT, to help drive the uniform support and implementation of systems and initiatives.
- The role must understand the culture, business and operational practices of Mekong Delta. The role will coach and mentor direct report IT staff and is also likely to involve supervision and management of external consulting resources, vendors, suppliers and contractor under the direction from the Regional Manager Asia IT and the Country Manager. No external relationship should be initiated with the express permission of the Regional Manager Asia IT and the Country Manager.
- The role will also require close working relationship with Operation Directors and DC Managers on warehouse operation, monthly performance and KPI reporting related to IT support. IT is expected to have regular meetings with key stakeholders in both countries to allow for customer feedback and improvement of IT services.
Yêu cầu công việc
Commercial/Analytical Degree e.g. engineering/IT/business
Demonstrated 5+ years, professional services/consulting experience
Advanced relationship management skills to effectively deal with conflict and resolve issues.
Demonstrated ability to analyze, plan & execute viable, commercial and technical projects / solutions
An organized and systematic approach to work, and high attention to detail
Financial understanding of budgeting, planning and reporting
Strong customer presentation and communication skills
Pro-active, dedicated, committed and responsible with strong customer (internal & external) orientation.
Excellent English communication skills (interpersonal and written) and an open demeanor.
Local language skills are deemed to be essential with good understanding of local customs and practice.
Dynamic and result oriented team player with good leadership skills are critical.
Project management skills are a key requirement and a “no compromise” culture to delivery.
The person must be able to multi-task and needs to be able to resist local pressures to “bend the rules” and follow processes. If processes need to be changed, they need to make a case to do so
The person must be willing to operate at all levels, including “rolling up their sleeves” and getting involved in initiative delivery.
Experience in SAP and Warehouse Management applications will be an advantage.
Experience with cloud solutions (IAAP, PAAS, SAAS), like Office365, AWS, Azure.
Strong experience in infrastructure knowledge and management (Server management, Network management as well as end user hardware, software and solutions).
Good knowledge of Service Desk management (ITIL) in relation to networking, servers and vendor management in addition to experience in network security (as added advantage).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care Insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Meal allowance
Vị trí Cluster IT Manager Mekong Delta
làm tại 20th Floor, TNR Tower, 180 - 192 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Quận 1 tuyển dụng tại Hồ Chí Minh, đang được Linfox Logistics Vietnam
tại địa chỉ 20th Floor, TNR Tower, 180 - 192 Nguyễn Công Trứ, Quận 1 tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Cluster IT Manager Mekong Delta tại đây