Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Cloud & Infrastructure Security Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be responsible for all task as below.
- Measure and enhance current security controls to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Provide reporting and metrics on the state of security ongoing and associated IT security risks.
- Continuously monitor Security operation and vendor’s service for all solution in place. (WAF, DLP, AV, NG, PIM…).
- Support IT patch management with special focus around IT security related patches.
- Review security configurations of the systems against regional baseline and identifying gaps between them to fix.
- Controlling Privileged IDs and the release for usage.
- Take part in the implementation of security programs within the local business.
- Support the delivery of PVA’s cloud security offering, including security governance, strategy, risk assessments and management, data protection, cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific architecture and monitoring/analytics both for and in the cloud.
- Works independently with assistance, direction and goal setting from the Information Security Technology Senior Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and Certification:
- University degree in Information Security or Computer Science with significant demonstrable experience in Information Security
- Certification such as CCSP, CCSK, SSCP are desirable but not required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Information Security (Technical) with 2 years’ experience in Cloud Security implantation and operation.
Knowledge and skill set:
- Broad knowledge of security domains, trends, and technologies (such as threat and vulnerability management, network security, endpoint security, web application security, data loss prevention, encryption, security hardening).
- Technical understanding of various platforms (e.g. Windows, Unix, network, database)
- Be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations.
- Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements for cloud environments.
- Familiarity with Cloud based security technology (Cloud based WAF, DDoS Protection).
- Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies.
- Knowledgeable about the regulatory landscape for public cloud and the implementation patterns required to be compliant
- Familiarity with industry standards such as PCI DSS, NIST SP-800 Series, CIS 20, CSA CCM.
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 20 annual leave
- Intensive training program
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: prudential vietnam assurance
- Địa chỉ: