Mô tả công việc
- Engage in pre-& post Sales activities to grow both revenue and brand image of Philips MRI
- Provide latest technology & clinical updates and training to customers;
- Ensure safe and correct handling and use of Philips MRI during initial installation handovers
• Responsible for promoting Philips Healthcare products & systems in the assigned district.
• In addition, the Application Specialist ensures that customers (e.g. end-users, technicians, and operators) are properly trained to optimally use the equipment delivered, installed and handed over by Philips Healthcare and maximizing customer satisfaction in the assigned district.
• Promotes Philips Healthcare solutions during customer visits, product demonstrations, seminars and trade shows.
• Works as part of an account team to ensure modality results are reached according to account plans and targets.
• Provides required applications report on completion of all application visits.
• Trains customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered.
• (re-)Trains hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment.
• Ensures that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the attention received from Philips Healthcare.
• Conducts regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction.
• Reports to Philips Healthcare on difficulties in optimal usage of the equipment.
• Be aware and to manage at all times the safety standards required by the company, including radiation protection, health and safety regulations. In the event of hazards or accidents, to take immediate control of the situation and involve the safety advisor from the regional office.
• Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximize the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
• Customizes the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.
• Takes care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
• Monitors the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
• Takes care of demonstrations and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment. Keeps in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments.
• Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in MRI domain.
• Experience in clinical field.
• Able to demonstrate possibilities, explain functionality, train users, customize systems and advise on the most optimal configuration for specific types of professional products
• Able to independently manage implementation of new options and trials with customers
• Ability to assist pre and post sales activities
• Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
* Our offer
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to promote long term career
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: philips vietnam
- Địa chỉ: