Mô tả công việc
IQVIA is recruiting for experienced Client Services Analysts who are looking to develop their career in an established, world-leading healthcare market research business. The successful candidates will service as clients day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics as well as other offerings from IQVIA.
The role is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
* Job Responsibilities
• Services as clients day-to-day contact on IQVIA products and services, predominantly Information and Analytics (National Sales Audit based on IAM Platform); Drug Distribution Data (DDD); and other defined offerings from on IQVIA
• Support client queries and maintain logs and ensure follow through
• Monitor Queries Management System (QMS) and work towards process improvement and achieved defined KPI
• Ensure accurate and timely communication of support issues to relevant departments within the support cycle
• Build effective business relationships with clients and developed an understanding of clients potential business needs
• Provide an analytical support and information gathering to help clients around existing subscriptions and to help transform these data into information relevant to the clients business needs
• Be responsible for provision of ad-hoc services for clients, such as specialized data reports or visualizations. Ensure contract fulfilment to specifications including timelines and quality whilst maintaining client expectations
• Support efficiency improvements through technology tools in the data validation process
• Conduct client training on IQVIA BMI tools / products; specially IAM - IMS Analysis Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree, preferably in Quantitative Science or equivalent
• Demonstrate problem solving, strong customer service skills and strong quantitative analysis skills, with an eye for detail
• Knowledge of database principles, design and implementation; an added advantage
• Client service experience, preferably in market research, would be an advantage
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare industry would be an advantage
• Good command of English and native Vietnamese speaker
• Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and Powerpoint
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In Accordance to Companys Policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH quintiles việt nam
- Địa chỉ: