Mô tả công việc
* Department Human Resources_Administration_Compliance
Seniority 5+ years’ experiences
Location Anna Building - Quang Trung Software City – District 12
The chief people officer (CPO) is responsible for developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
The CPO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors. Our future member is expected to:
• Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firms mission and strategic vision.
• Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
• Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
• Work with the firms executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
• Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
• Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
• Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
• Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards. Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
• Review ISO and ISMS to ensure the company implementation of the policies and procedures
• Conduct analysis, evaluate risks and set up risk treatment plans related to information security
• Mainly responsible for organization of internal audit of QMS & ISMS including auditing of the customer’s ISMS and subcontractors.
• Strongly understand about quality standard of QMS and ISMS.
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, Law or related fields
• High proficiency in English in both written and communication
• An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experiences working with MNC
• Strong knowledge and experience in employee law, compensation, organizational planning, talent acquisition, employee relations & engagement.
• Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
• Proactive approach to all aspects of work
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Friendly, transparent, articulated and driven to succeed
• Ability to communicate in German is a plus
Please kindly send your most updated resume and receive an interview notice within 48 hours. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Not something for you now? Our additional on-going projects include (but not limited to) artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, biometrics, document imaging mobile apps and so on. Send us your CV for other opportunities!
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: digi-texx vietnam
- Địa chỉ: