Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
An amazing Chief Officer job has just become available at an education start-up based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Chief Officer Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Chief Officer to develop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to be responsible for building processes and consistent SOPs of all campuses by setting the strategy to grow customers for long-term relationship, and execute business programs and ensure all campuses comply with the schools performance standards and commitments.
Key responsibilities: To assist the Business Founders in the following tasks:
- To manage the overall operation, sales & marketing activities including 5 campuses by developing and implementing operational policies
- To make high-level decisions about policy and strategy and provide executive leadership across the organisation to evaluate the success of the organization
- To be available to support the work of the Principal and each of the Head
- To ensure the implementation of the whole school budget
- To work on all health and safety issues
- To have overall responsibility of the management, cleaning and maintenance of all school premises
- To liaise with the Vietnamese media
- To ensure the proper implementation of all Vietnamese Labour Laws
- To act as the point of contact between the school and MOET, DOET and other local authorities
- To act as line manager for the Maintenance, Facilities, HR, and Chief Accountant
- To fulfil any reasonable additional responsibilities as may be from time to time requested by the Business Founders
- To shape expansion opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree in business, marketing, humanities or related field required
- Competent communication skills
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Proactive, committed and possess common sense
- Well-organised; confident and commitment
- Experience in education consultancy or marketing/sales
- Willing to work flexibly within a independent-run style school chain
This company is much more than just a leading education start-up and is anything but traditional.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.