Mô tả công việc
- Financial analysis of the Group and subsidiaries periodically: Detecting financial risks and proposing solutions
- Managing cash flow at the Group and its subsidiaries; balancing and coordinating sources of revenue - rationally keeping projects, so as not to cause shortage, insolvency;
- Be in charge of raising capital for the projects or regularly for the Group as assigned by Board of Directors
- To be in charge of expertise for the Finance Department, Financial Administration Department and Accounting Department.
- Project financial management: suitable capital structure for new projects, assessment and restructuring of capital for existing projects;
- Financial planning: making medium and long-term financial plans for the Group
Yêu cầu công việc
- Masters degree in Finance, Accounting. Certificate of CFA, ACCA is an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance or financial management
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a managerial position, preferably Chief accountant/ CFO experience
- Experience and relationship with banks, financial institutions, tax authorities, auditing agencies ...
- Leadership skills, financial management skills
- Skills of analyzing and controlling corporate finance
- Knowledge of laws on finance, securities, accounting, tax, key fields and industries of the Company.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Healthcare insurance
- Professional working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: