Mô tả công việc
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Ecopark, Hung Yen
Reports To: Director
Alina Vision is a social enterprise that seeks to ensure no person will suffer needless blindness or visual impairment. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, sustainable eye care for people of all income levels, actively reaching out to those excluded from mainstream healthcare systems, particularly low-income people and women. We invite you to join a team of talented, dedicated people committed to making a difference in the world by providing world-class eye care at a cost that is affordable to all.
• Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organizations mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
• Train the Finance Unit and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
• Work with the Director on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
• Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist Director and Operation Manager in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
• Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
• Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
• Provide the Operation Manager with an operating budget. Work with the Operation manager to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements. This includes: 1) interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and contractual guidelines, 2) ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and 3) monitoring compliance.
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
• Oversee all purchasing and payroll activities for staff and participants.
• Monitor banking activities of the organization.
• Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organizations needs.
• Investigate cost-effective benefit plans and other fringe benefits which the organization may offer employees and potential employees with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
• Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
• Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure a disaster recovery plan is in place.
• Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased with government funds (computers, etc.) assuring all are in accordance with federal regulations.
Yêu cầu công việc
• 5-7 years of experience
• Start-up and international experience preferred
• Must be willing to roll-up their sleeves and be flexible in challenging/ambiguous environments
• Salary: 1,000 - 1,500 USD
If candidates are interested in the position, please email your CV to Ms. Hoa Nguyen via VietnamWorks. Deadline: 15th March 2019.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức alina vision quốc tế tại việt nam
- Địa chỉ: