Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Unit 1, Level 9, The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi, District 1, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
A highly important CEO job opportunity is now available in truly dynamic investment platform, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the CEO role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for provide leadership and oversight to the firms investment activities in Vietnam, supporting the partnership group and strategy with in country market knowledge and expertise.
• Actively supervise investment team in deal screening process and ensure firm’s engagement with deal processing and negotiation to be focused on quality and executable transactions
• Supervise investment team through-out the entire transactions process including pre-investment, execution, and post investment process
• Lead investment team to achieve investment team’s KPI as regulated by the business plan, investment mandates, and direction of the Investment Committee, and the Board of Directors
• Provide close guidance and direction to investment team, and also ensure the required risk parameters, reviews and monitoring processes are in place to maintain quality portfolios and provide for prudent investment decision making
• Proactively keep abreast with economic, fiscal, social and political developments of local and global markets, and assess their impact on the investment climate, so as to propose appropriate investment strategies to the BOD and Investment Committee, and keeping investment strategies adaptive to investment climate changes
• Acquire strong knowledge of existing local laws and regulations and be alerted to the changes to the laws, regulations, and practices as well as the effects on existing investments and/or enhance current and future investment opportunities and to optimise exit opportunities in order to achieve the best returns for the Fund
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven work experience as a plant or operations manager
• Speak Vietnamese and English
• Proven managerial experience
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Computer literacy
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
This American Company is rapidly expanding and is in need of increasing its production which is why it is setting up an operation in Vietnam. You will be working with an experienced international team and will be have the opportunity to be involved with the creation and growth of an international business entering Vietnam.
If you are driven and want to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to be considered.
Logistics & Supply Chain
Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering