Mô tả công việc
* Report directly to: Chairman of the Board of Directors
Công Thanh Group (CTG) is seeking an experienced CEO to manage day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure effective hiring.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Male or female; Age: 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position (preferably with experience in manufacture and distribution of building materials).
- Excellent command of Vietnamese and English.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting; and international payment.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills both in Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Be able to travel domestically and overseas for training and other tasks required.
- Readiness to stand the pressure, problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Keep the company information confidentially.
- Loyal and honest, strong work ethics, ability to build strong relationships.
- Basic salary: negotiable
- Bonus: 13th month salary and performance bonus annually
- Allowance: telephone, transportation
- Dynamic and professional working environment.
* Work location:
- Thanh Hóa.
- Other locations/sites as required by Company.
* Application requirements:
- Only bilingual employment applications are accepted.
- Employment applications in both Vietnamese and English languages can be submitted online or directly to:
* Thanh Hoa: Cong Thanh Cement JSC; Tam Son village, Tan Truong commune, Tinh Gia Dist, Thanh Hoa Province, Vietnam (Contact person: Ms Hoan)
* Ho Chi Minh City: TINA Building, 2/14-16 Ham Nghi, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC, Vietnam (Contact person: Ms Ngân)
* Ha Noi: Villa I Zone D, Thang Long Int’l Village, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam (Contact person: Ms Huế)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: Phòng Tuyển Dụng
- Địa chỉ: