Mô tả công việc
At this position, you will report to General Manager
- Check & follow to ensure smooth operation of accounting department: AR, AP, GL, Fixed Asset, Expense…
- Manage maintain and develop the companys data processing system.
- Prepare & practice effective balance sheet, P&L and cash flow complete monthly and can communicate on it.
- Build & Improve forms and policies of accounting.
- Responsible for approve all accounting documents, payment and other activities accounting of the company.
- Supervise, lead and give assist to the staffs of accounting department to complete work.
- Complete all tax reports, ensure that comply with the Vietnamese law: CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, VAT…
- Work directly with tax authoritative, auditor, the banks..
- Update new accounting law to staff and HQ if effect to business and operation of company.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree, preferably Major in Finance or accounting
- Having at least 7 years of related experience.
- Candidates holding CPA certificate or with strong background in tax will be preferred.
- Prior experience in Japanese company is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam tax and regulation.
- Trustworthy, meticulous, hardworking.
- Teamwork skill, commitment to work for a long time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month bonus
- Work from Monday to Friday
- Shuttle bus from Ha Noi
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: an fdi company
- Địa chỉ: