Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
• Overall management of the finance operations team ensuring skills and experience are commensurate with service to be delivered and represents value for money.
• Ensuring that staffs are adequately supported and that financial transactions are appropriately recorded.
• Foster a culture of continual improvement to the systems, processes and procedures supporting Finance. To improve the timeliness, accuracy and relevance of the financial management information provided by the team.
• Maintenance of financial regulations and procedures ensuring that they are fit for purpose and reviewed at least annually.
• Overall responsibility for the robustness of the financial systems of reporting and ensuring that income is accurately recorded and reconciled to funding allocations, invoicing, public operations and loans are appropriately managed and recorded and that bad debt is minimised and working capital effectively managed.
• Preparation of financial reports and analysis for the Board and sub-committees of the Board.
• Assist the General Manager in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Management of the annual audit and statutory reports including annual returns
• Management of internal audits as they relate to the finance department and ensuring financial controls are adhered to and remain effective.
• Management of insurance provision.
• Initiating and leading projects aimed at changing financial and other management structures and processes to improve organisational efficiency.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Professional qualification/certificates are advantages
• At least ten (10) years of experience, five (5) of which must be at senior management positions.
• Excellent communication skills, both in writing and spoken, including those required for presentations, selling ideas and recommendations, gaining co-operation, influencing and negotiating within the function and cross-functionally among the peers and management
• Mastering English as a second language advantageous
• Microsoft applications, excellent Excel
• ERP experience is a must