Mô tả công việc
Department/Section Finance & Accounting
Work Location Ho Chi Minh City
Support Head of Finance & Accounting in supervising and controlling finance, capital structure, financial reporting to external units and cooperating in processing annual budget as well as plans & strategies of the bank.
1. Planning/ Budgeting (40%)
• Control the entire implementation of payment accounting (internal expenditure), general accounting and tax accounting.
• Develop policies, guidelines for keeping business accounts and necessary financial and accounting controls
• Manage reporting according to the regulations of the State Bank/ Agency.
• Perform accounting control functions.
• Implementing general accounting functions including accounting balance, annual settlement, financial reporting and consolidation
• Overseeing the implementation of accounting policies as prescribed by the State
2. Daily jobs (30%)
• Monitor strategic planning and budgeting processes to ensure timely completion and enforcement
• Monitor effective and accurate reporting activities; supervise the structuring of reporting system and general performance management
• Monitor the synthesis of financial results and information to appropriate parties
• Monitor the overall financial resources of the Company
• Support Director in advising senior management team on all financial issues
• Monitoring the synthesis of documents/ financial statements of the Company
• Ensure compliance with the statutory and legal requirements of accounting and financial reporting
• Support negotiating loan contracts, buying and selling big amount, deciding investment, shopping
• Acting as a focal point for implementing audit, tax and deposit insurance, etc.
3. Internal management (25%)
• Monitor and manage performance results against plans and targets
• Supervise indicators/ KPIs of heads/ deputy heads and staff under Chief Accountant management;
• Evaluate the performance of employees in the unit and supervise the assessment process
• Monitoring and managing performance results against estimates and targets
• Assess performance of the staff under Chief Account management and monitor the evaluation process of the departments
• Conduct training, mentoring and guide reports;
• Keep track of the professional development process of all individuals in the Unit
4. Other tasks by BOD (5%)
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree or higher majored (in Finance, Banking, or related majors)
- Skills & Hands-on Experiences
• At least 5 years of experiences at equivalent positions in Finance-Banking (or related) organizations;
• Knowledgeable in finance & accounting, be updated to new knowledge and Tax regulations of Vietnam;
• Be adaptable to different business models, solve out financial issues;
• Experienced in forecasting/ drafting budgets.
• Good command in both Vietnamese and English.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High integrity and responsibility.
• Well organized, proactive with positive attitude.
• Good computer skills (World, Excel, PowerPoint).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương cạnh tranh
- Cơ hội thăng tiến, đào tạo
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ngân hàng thương mại cổ phần tiên phong
- Địa chỉ: