Mô tả công việc
* Salary: Negotiable
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in Singapore.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support Directors in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
• Supervision the day-to-day operation of the accounting
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
• Prior experience in working in multi-national company, preferably software, IT related.
• Min 10 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Financial Industry is preferred.
• Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
• Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
• Ability to work in a multicultural diverse environment and under pressure;
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive and tactful manner. Adhere to strict confidentiality.
• Take decisive action on opportunities to achieve specific outcomes. Convey a sense of urgency when appropriate and persists in the face of obstacles. Get results and adds value.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
• Ability to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision.
• Be IT literate and proficient MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Working experience with Quickbook is a must, with SAP, MISA highly desirable.
• Based in Ho Chi Minh City.
* Compensation and benefits:
• Work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam
• Be part of a winning team with exponential growth regionally, experience recruiting world-class talents
• Work directly with top level managers and learn from the international group of experts
• Enjoy many company retreats in Vietnam and other countries
• Top market rate pay
• Generous comprehensive optional health insurance package for family
• Free premium gym membership
• Free Grab to work
• Housing allowance if moved closer to office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Generous comprehensive optional health insurance package for family
- Work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam
- Housing allowance if moved closer to office
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: trusting social
- Địa chỉ: