Trụ sở chính: Room 1906, Sun Wah Tower, 115 Nguyen Hue, Ho Chi Minh City, 710089
Quy mô công ty: Chưa cập nhật
Mã số thuế: Chưa cập nhật
Tổng giám đốc / Người đại diện pháp luật: Chưa cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Ngày thành lập: Chưa cập nhật
Lĩnh vực hoạt động:
Chưa cập nhật
Loại hình công ty: Chưa cập nhật
AIMS Immigration Specialist Pte Ltd ( www.aims.sg ) is on the first of top immigration companies in Singapore with over 10- year experience in this industry. AIMS specialize in assisting clients to obtain their Permanent Residency and Citizenship in various countries including USA, Australia, Canada, European Union countries, Singapore, New Zealand and Caribbean Countries. Today, AIMS has not only multiplied our manpower of the Singapore Head Office, we have also expanded into the APAC region through overseas offices in countries such as China, Viet Nam and Australia. Our Mission We always make difference with our professional staff thanks to the deep knowledge of the immigration process, financial matters, language consultancy, study abroad and job market. We always build trust with customers and consult our customers the best advice and solutions with our in-depth knowledge on immigration Law and other related subjects. Our Vision To be a leading, reputable immigration and cooperate relocation provider in the Asia Pacific region recognized for our professionalism and service excellence.
Phỏng vấn tại công ty
Hãy là người đầu tiên đánh giá về cuộc phỏng vấn
Việc làm tại Chi Nhánh Công Ty Cổ Phần Tư Vấn Aims Việt Nam Tại Tphcm
- Đọc hiểu và dịch tài liệu từ công ty và đối tác sang tiếng Việt để soạn tài liệu cho công ty
- Lên nội dung POSM, bài PR, Fanpage, Facebook ads, và các ấn phẩm digital khác… theo từng chương trình cụ thể
- Xây dựng và phát triển nội dung truyền thông trên web vệ tinh, website chính thức của công ty, mạng xã hội; cập nhật xu hướng định cư theo từng thời điểm và theo mục tiêu chung của công ty
- Phối hợp lên concept và thực hiện các clip Viral Marketing, clip về chương trình, clip giới thiệu về công ty.
*Department : Marketing
*Reports to : Board of Management
Work with the Board Management to develop strategic plans and budget for digital marketing
campaigns and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Cooperate with other to launch the new campaigns
- Execute Paid Advertising campaigns on various platforms to drive sales and increase brand
awareness: including Google Adwords, Social Ads (Facebook, Instagram), Email marketing, and
Search Engine Optimization;
- Research market, Collect and analyse information about products and competitors
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution for product launch, activation,
branding, etc. in coordination with sales activities
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Conduct market research about competitors
- In charge of the account position to work with sales teams
- Organize Event & Workshop : small (10 – 30 attendants) & public events (more than 100 attendants)
- Publish sales kits/ brochure/ leaflets & other products for the company and sales teams
Department : Sales Consultant
Reports to : SM, Country Manager
Main role: Sales Connsultant ( Report to Sales Manager, Head Country)
o Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing
suitability of the potential clients visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to face meetings
o Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients
o Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be
o Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
o Identify sales prospects and contact prospects
o Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
o Identify and resolve client concerns
o Provide regular follow up on enquiries received
o Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations
o Briefing various Immigration regulations changes to colleagues in the documentation team
o Assist on drafting immigration related content and email monthly newsletter to prospects and clients
o Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company
o Opportunities to travel overseas to conduct and partake in seminars
Main role: Sales Manager duties (Report to Country head)
o Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
o Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
o Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
o Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
o Working on account management plans with the business development director
o Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
o Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
o Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
o All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
o Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
o Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
o Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.