Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Channel Sales manager who will be based in Ho Chi Minh City to lead the channel sales management especially for the south region of Vietnam. Details of the specific responsibilities and minimum qualifications are provided on the next page. Before going there, however, ask yourself the following questions:
1- Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you are responsible for channel sales management, business development, sales & marketing and strategies to reach them?
2- Are you a multi-tasking person, fast learner and self-motivated person?
3- Are you passionate about contributing to real the significant improvement in the immersive media / technologies ( such as 3D/VR/AR) business?
If you’ve answered “yes” to each question, read on!
The ideal candidate will win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned channel partners.
Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners which will mainly focus on Education sector or other new sectors as per company business target
The Channel Sales Manager reports directly to Country Manager
The Channel Sales Manager will be based in HCMC.
Directly reporting to the Country manager, the channel sales manager will:
• Identifies and approaches key or strategic partners and sets short- and long-term channel strategies.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets,
• and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address enduser needs, while coordinating the involvement of all
• necessary company and partner personnel.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partners. Responsible for market intelligence including the competition analysis
• Producing regular and detailed progress reports to management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery.
• Other assigned tasks
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 3 - 4 years prior industry related channel sales or business development experience especially in Education sector.
• Have working experience in education content vendors to primary and secondary schools is preferred
• 1 to 3 years supervisory experience is preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and revenue-oriented
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH silvervsea media việt nam
- Địa chỉ: