Mô tả công việc
Cross Border e-commerce in SEA is poised for astronomical growth in the next few years, buoyed by a burgeoning middle class with a voracious appetite for online shopping, in a region where economies are traditionally more known for producing intermediate stage goods for export rather than consumer end products for domestic consumption.
We are looking for someone who is up to the challenge of being part of the operational organization that serves as the logistical backbone of this exciting and dynamic story of the continuing evolution of e-commerce.
We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than wait to be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and dynamic team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
The ideal candidate will be able to showcase demonstrated competence in this area with structured thinking, initiative driven and with leadership qualities.
*Role & Responsibilities*
- Independently communicate and coordinate operation activities with third-party vendors, shippers and internal operations departments
- Prepare and communicate accurate shipping manifests on a daily basis using data from multiple sources
- Assist clients with creating and uploading orders and other administrative duties
- Maintain open communication with all stakeholders, internal and external, throughout the shipping and delivery cycle
- Responsible for troubleshooting all cross border related operational issues, be the in-country cross border subject matter expert (SME)
- Responsible for the XB VN Fulfillment team process and performance
2) Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor lead time and service quality of the entire LM parcel lifecycle and preparing SLA reports for management & shippers
- Compile data for monthly P&L review
- Perform any other administrative duties related to cross border shipping
Yêu cầu công việc
- High conscientiousness, client-centricity, and adaptability.
- Fluent in written, spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin). Additional SEA languages advantageous.
- Strong Excel/data management skills
* Location: Binh Tan dist. HCMC
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Laptop provided; yearly bonus;
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ninja van
- Địa chỉ: