* P & L Responsibility
- Leading the Program Consultant (PC) team to achieve monthly approved budget of the Center.
- Managing daily sales results, enquiry sources and conversion ratio of the PC sales team
- Increasing number of students and consequently Sylvan’s market share to the neighboring area. Working with Business Development team to build up relationship with the neighboring schools, organize seasonal events with these schools to get leads from this sources.
- Managing well cost of the center, including controlling well the teacher cost and grouping class, managing teachers/ student ratio according to the designated courses.
* Academic Management
- Making sure that all academic plans in place.
- Making sure that the relationship, communicating channel between center and Academic department at head office is maintained.
Teachers & teaching
- Making sure that daily teaching activities are up to Sylvan standards.
- Making sure that enough teaching resources at the center for teachers.
- Making sure that the teachers are listened to and helped to solve their problems.
Students & learning
- Making sure that learning conditions are up to standard
- Making sure that students are assessed and placed to the right ability level.
- Making sure that all students’ learning history is recorded properly.
- Making sure that students’ regulation is followed.
* Operations & People Management:
- Managing the Center and ensuring daily smooth operations and delivery to students.
- Being responsible for overall look and feel of the Center, ensuring that it is consistently warm, welcoming, tidy and clean.
- Executive problem-solving skills and the ability to organize and manage workloads are required
- Ensuring the implementation of effective meeting and information sharing structures
- Motivating and coaching Center staff to provide excellent results and service.
- Creating and providing reports timely and accurately that track and monitor all Center KPIs.
- Other tasks as requested by BOD
- Cooperating to Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place.
- Motivating a team of people from diverse backgrounds and skills levels
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities