Mô tả công việc
Under the general supervision of the Chief of Mission and the direct supervision of the Senior Resource Management Assistant, the Cashier/ Admin Clerk will be responsible for performing and assisting in admin work, and accounting issues according to organizational and country-specific standards and guidelines.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
• Answer and redirect incoming telephone calls, take messages if the call cannot be placed.
• Arrange and monitor daily schedule of office drivers and vehicles.
• In charge of HAPs procurement process including contacting suppliers for quotations, generating BAS, placing order and ascertain that goods/services are duly delivered to requesting SM before settling the bill. Ensure that the supporting documents and other requirement are complete; follow-up as necessary. Assist with the Hanoi office’s procurement.
• Maintain supplies of stationery and equipment, distribute stationery as required by staff.
• Book and buy tickets and record in iGator.
• Perform other related admin duties as may be assigned.
• Perform fees collection, handle the petty cash account and process cash payments in both foreign (US$) and local (VND) currencies. Maintain sufficient level of cash and ensure cash is kept secured at all times.
• Prepare routine documents including PRs. Make sure that they are in order and accurate before submission.
• Carry out financial transactions, documentation, filing and recording in accordance with IOM rules, regulations, policies and guidelines as well as the donors.
• Perform the assigned PRISM role, generate the required reports and verify that the relevant function is followed-up and completed for the timely month-end account closure.
• Perform other related duties with tax issues as may be assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese national
• Secondary school diploma and at least four years of relevant work experience
• Or, Bachelors’ degree or equivalent, or higher, with at least two years of relevant work experience
• Thorough understanding of Government and IOM financial/accounting systems.
• Ability and willingness to work in difficult situations;
• Teamwork oriented, efficient and flexible, capacity to work independently, sensitive to gender issues, personal commitment;
• Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Good typing, writing, and communication skills;
• Computer literacy
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required. Other relevant languages are an advantage.
Classification: General Service Staff, Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special short term, 06 months.
Estimated Start Date: 15 May 2019
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at UN Building, 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title.
IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and Bonus as per Company Policies
- Insurances according to Labor law
- Dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức di cư quốc tế ( iom )
- Địa chỉ: