Mô tả công việc
• Monitoring and management of processes, including roll out of new features / enhancement of existing product features, enhancing of current processes, implementation of corrective actions, fixing system error/ issue related to processes, products, merchant acquiring & channels including the digital channels et al.
• Continuously work with Cards IT and Card OPS to leverage the FD India platform as well as other current systems like V-tiger, PEGA etc. to leverage their current functionalities to improve existing processes and launch newer ones, especially focusing on digital channels and ensuring it is seamless experience for the customer.
• Coordinate with IT to prepare UAT, conduct the UAT along with all relevant stakeholders and complete the same as per agreed timeline for rollout. Work extensively with external vendors like First Data, MK Smart, Tagit, Got It, Genesys, FALCON & schemes like VISA, JCB, MasterCard for all the linked activities for a new process deployment.
• Continuously review TAT of launching new product for improvement, assist the Head of Process & Project Deployment – Cards to cooperate with other departments for new process deployment and management as well as monitoring it on an ongoing basis for continuous improvement.
• Regularly engage with Risk to ensure that there are appropriate policy covers, tests etc. to provide the right risk reward framework for the new processes.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Post graduate or graduate in Business with a strong track record of at least 10 years in Card/ Payment / operations / IT roles with a certification in project management. Should have extensive knowledge about card management systems like Vision PLUS, Tsys, CTL Prime and switches like Base 24 etc. .
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in cards and payment industry. Prior experience in managing Cards Ops, Cards IT is absolutely critical. Prior experience in large MNC banks such as Citibank, GE, Capital One, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, DBS, UOB, OCBC Singapore, RCBC and Metro Bank Philippines, HSBC, Standard Chartered, ANZ etc or in progressive local banks such as Sacombank, Techcombank etc is highly preferred.
• Deep and specialized knowledge of payments and cards business and each of its linked processes, have an in-depth understanding of card business metrices, operational controls, credit risk behavior and should have experience in working with cross functional teams.
• Strong business acumen, a keen learner, highly skilled in relationship management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- 15 - 20 days
- KPI Bonus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: fe credit
- Địa chỉ: