Mô tả công việc
- Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials sizing.
- Analyze, maintain, and execute Materials Requirement Plan (MRP). Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the Master Production Schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Proactively eliminate materials liabilities for company by clearly understanding the ownership (supplier / customer). Track and provide supporting data to BUM in order to clearly define customer liable materials. Execute and maximize negotiated terms with suppliers to reduce materials liability.
- Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Commodity of company
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree
- At least 2 year experience in purchasing
- Good at pressure management, time management, problem solving skill, and interpersonal skill.
- Good English communication
- A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 24/24 Health Insurance
- On-the-job training with experienced staff
- Company Shuttle Bus
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client - manufacturing company
- Địa chỉ: