Mô tả công việc
The Business Manager supports the BT Country /Cluster Leads (client partners) to maximize the business value of BT investments by managing BT country operations and driving deployment and adoption of regional and global solutions and services. The BSM acts as a change agent and is planning and executing on technology initiatives on a market level. They also support operations in the market including HQ and FF services and smaller project activities. The BSM will be vital to ensure client satisfaction for BT services and solutions and will manage operational activities and escalations. Focus is to align the overall BT project objectives with business expectations of the local market (especially senior management level), manage project delivery as committed, support roll-out and adoption of global/regional initiatives, handle escalated operational support, as well as collaborate with global/regional BT teams in the implementation of BT solutions to meet local demand.
Key Responsibilities includes:
• Ensure a smooth execution of local projects by coordinating with relevant BT functions
• Owns accountability for change management (CM), cascading communications and support services escalations
• Develops market-specific plans based on feasibility and opportunity
• Serves as a liaison between global program teams/service owners and BT Line leads
• Adapts global materials to meet local needs
• Tracks adoption/CSAT metrics at market levels: market scorecard
• Operational support for non-infrastructure services (i.e. SharePoint team sites, POA meeting support)
• Works with other technology teams to resolve cross-functional service and support issues and escalate when needed
• Market & applications Audit support and continuous preparedness
• Ensures BT systems & operations act in accordance with global & local policies and compliance rules.
• Understands client’s operational needs in relation to the Country /Country cluster
• Secures appropriate resources and supports for local projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery if needed
• Analyses business requests to determine how best to create successful resolution & direct to appropriate solution centre
• Helps consumers understand service offerings available from internal IT service providers
• Contribute to the enablement of BCP & disaster recovery in the market
• Application support is not in scope for this role. Other assignments as allocated by the Chief Representative from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA/BS in technical, business or scientific disciple preferred.
• IT Service Management qualifications e.g. ITIL (desired)
• Very good understanding of service management
• Some travel within market may be required for country BSMs and up to 20% travel requirement for sub-cluster BSMs within their sub-cluster
• Business Technology is a 7x24x365 endeavour. This role may require physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium healthcare insurance for employee & direct dependents
- Committed 13-month, attractive performance bonus, 18 days of annual leave & 9 days of sick leave
- Continuous learning and career growth
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: pfizer vietnam
- Địa chỉ: