Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a responsible Business Manager/Executive Assistant to provide executive, administrative, and development support to the Vice President of Commercial Retail. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the VP of Commercial Retail. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. You will need to act proactively while being trained to become a leader and critical thinker, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles. The goal is to help VP attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction. The holder of this position will have the opportunity to move to a high responsibility/ leadership role in the retail organization.
Maximize the productivity of VP of Commercial Retail:
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the VP and internal departments, and help in live translation during the meetings.
- Assist the Vice President with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings; compiling and organizing data for special reports, and sending correspondence on behalf of the VP using the VPs "voice."
- Perform special projects as directed by the Vice President, including the review, research, summarization or analysis of information
- Build cross-functional internal relationships, representing the office of the VP, including partnering closely with other Director level leaders.
- Screen contracts & other documents, make brief and coordinate with related departments.
- Produce and translate reports, presentations and briefs when necessary.
- Can gather collective information and provide insights or advice to some degrees to help the VP with decision making process.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Extremely detailed oriented and ability to respond with speed even when under heavy workload
- Excellent command of English and Vietnamese (written & verbal)
- Having good business acumen, human sense
- You can translate a variety of content, particularly content that uses business terminology
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including email etiquette
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 4+ years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing,,…
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to schedule and prioritize activities and to negotiate conflicting demands.
- Ability to plan, coordinate events