Mô tả công việc
The purpose of this engagement is to build market position by locating, developing,
defining, negotiating and closing new business relationships.
The Business Development Manager reports to the Global Sales Director who is Australasian based. There will also be relationships across the businesss various teams including: India,China, Korea, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. The Business Development Manager will also work directly with the Agent Account Manager/ Relationship manager in Vietnam.
The Business Development Consultant, whilst home (or co-working) based, should be spending 80% of their time, knocking on doors and out in the field, seeking new business.
* Establish new customer base
* Present our platform to maximise return
* Cold Calling
* Training and implementing agents on our products
* Reporting to management on opportunities
* Industry updates, evaluating an informing management
* Providing Feedback to management
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
KPIs will be developed in conjunction with the incumbent, detailing agreed and quantifiable measures the organisation requires the incumbent to achieve to gauge the work performance and fit within the business.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Minimum 5 years experiences in B2B sales, preferably in education/financial services
* Willing & able to travel for work (both domestic & overseas) on a regular basis.
* Able to work independently, and part of a wider team
* Strong Sales background, as a hunter of new business
* Taking ownership of the market
* Self-motivation and the ability to work remotely
* Strong communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
* Experience in International Education is beneficial, but not essential
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- According to companys policies
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: navigos searchs client
- Địa chỉ: